You’ve got your degree and a bit of commercial experience, but you’re not sure you’re in the right industry – perhaps you feel you’d like something more dynamic, maybe with a bit of travel involved. If this sounds like you, you might well want to look at conference producer jobs.
What is involved in conference producer jobs?
- Conducting in depth market and industry research
- Generating new ideas for content of conferences based on global trends
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders including senior level industry professionals
- Overseeing conferences from conception to completion – including business plans, close liaison with marketing and sales teams, delivery of events strategy and production of the conference itself
- Both research and conferences themselves may well involve international travel
- You’ll find conference producer jobs in a wide range of industries and sectors, including defence, oil & gas, legal, pharmaceuticals, gaming, finance, healthcare, tech, media, innovation, digital disruption…
Key skills and attributes needed in conference producer jobs:
- Top notch organisational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking
- A team player
- Knowledge of your chosen sector is a bonus, but not always required
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more, call us on 020 7359 8244 or email [email protected]!