Media Contacts Ltd
Are you interested in a smaller, agile agency? A boutique feel but pack a punch for the work they do? A non-hierarchical style of working? A leading B2B PR agency is looking for a new Senior Account Director to work across a diverse range of media, advertising, creative and technological-based clients.
This is a newly created role due to winning some big new accounts, one whose remit is looking to extend beyond the UK. There is ample opportunity to work with different teams across the business, progression opportunities and space to shape the direction of the business.
They are also super flexible, offer working from home, flexible-working and are also open to those looking for a four-day working week!
The Account Director will be:
- Be a proactive part of the management team, directing accounts and contributing to the running of the agency
- Manage the client accounts as well as the account teams
- Playing a key role in new business
The Account Director will have:
- Will have a solid agency background working with advertising, media, marketing, or B2B clients
- Exemplary writing skills in the form of press releases, blogs and thought leadership pieces
- A strategic mindset, and ability to oversee PR and client development plans
- Experience with bringing in new business and crisis management
If this sound of interest, then please send across your CV to [email protected] or click apply today!