Media Contacts Ltd
Thriving healthcare communications agency working across pharmaceutical, biotech, public health and other innovative healthcare clients seeks account director with a passion for medcomms and doing creative work, great client relationship skills and a flair for team management.
As account director you will be working on some exciting projects with a wide spread of work across many therapy areas with big pharmaceutical and biotech clients as well as disease awareness campaigns. The agency has offices worldwide with a fantastic benefits package and one of the best training programmes. You will be joining a friendly and enthusiastic environment with great career progression opportunities, working in a wonderful office with an excellent benefits package.
- Working within a team the account director will work closely with clients to develop and deliver outstanding medical communications, PR and patient awareness projects
- International travel as required to attend meetings, congresses, etc
- Mentor/line manage more junior team member
- Contribute actively to pitches
The Successful Account Director
- The account director must have a background in a healthcare PR or medical communications agency – ideally you’ll have 2-3 years as a senior account manager or account director and now be looking to challenge your career in an agency where you can also develop new skills and work on international business
- Ambitious and intelligent, you will want to work on first in class treatments and medicines in areas such as Alzheimer’s and joint health and repair, have working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare landscape
- Have an interest in expanding on med ed into PR, digital and perhaps even clinical trial comms
- Willing to work a day or two a week in a London office