Job Reference: 29696
A very new agency is ready to grow talented team of healthcare communications with a super client service orientated, yet business minded, Account Director. This is your chance to be part of something exciting and new where you will get more exposure to senior people than you ever would in a bigger agency and have your voice heard.
If you are a healthcare PR Account Director with the ability and ambition to be a part of this success story, then read on…
The Account Director’s Role:
- Varied work including partnering corporate organisations influence better health policies, social media work, thought leadership, events and all round healthcare PR.
- Working closely with the founding directors, with the support of the SAM and more junior staff.
- Think creatively, have a say in the agency’s vision and mission, work collaboratively and grow on this journey together
- Will be an account director in a healthcare PR agency and have a solid understanding of the healthcare industry, digital media and how a communications agency works.
- Passionate about healthcare and wellbeing, you understand the challenges facing your pharmaceutical clients and enjoy coming up with creative communications strategy to solve their problems.
- Social media savvy and passionate about doing work that benefits human health.
- Will be experienced in client management, skilled at developing more junior staff and keen to progress your own management skillset.
To arrange and confidential chat and find out more, please email [email protected]