Job reference: 29697
A great opportunity has arisen for an Account Director to join the healthcare team of a strategic communications consultancy. This innovative agency works on highly interesting and bespoke global pharmaceutical medical communications campaigns. You will be working on some exciting communications projects with big pharmaceutical and biotech clients, joining a genuinely collaborative, friendly and enthusiastic environment. The agency highly values their employees, will look after you, promotes from within, is flexible about WFH and hours, and is in a great location.
Possibly already at account director level and wanting a more exciting and varied role than you are currently in, you might also be a senior account manager who is looking for a role to grow and progress into.
Your job as Account Director will be to:
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of current events and the media landscape and understand of how they provide context for clients’ and agency business
- Enjoy an element of writing in your role; your written communication skills will be second to none and you can make complicated information accessible and interesting
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in other teams (e.g., data insights and creative) as well as within the healthcare team.
- Manage projects across a range of activities, e.g., congresses, e-learning, digital and social campaigns, data insight backed creative campaigns
- Play an active role in coaching and facilitating long-term career development of junior staff, using your solid experience in a medcomms PR agency to guide and train them.
.You will have:
- Vast experience working in medcomms in an agency and will be excellent at providing strategic counsel – this is a true strategic comms consultancy.
- Good reputation in the communications industry – people come to you for advice.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a variety of difficult and challenging marketing/communications assignments, from crisis management to sensitive corporate comms.
- High-level strategic writing skills with excellent presentation skills.