Media Contacts Ltd
Do you have 9-12 months B2B PR agency experience? If you are looking for a new role in a PR agency, as an account executive, this is the call to make. The agency has a boutique feel but packs a punch for the work they do, in a non-hierarchical environment.
The PR Agency:
- Leading B2B independent boutique working across a diverse range of clients in media, advertising, creative and technological sectors
- Extremely flexible working, with only one day a week in the office
- Outstanding reputation for doing great work and training their staff with supportive senior members of the team
The Account Executive’s Job:
- You will work with clients in design, media, tech, marketing and advertising
- You will write a variety of materials including press releases and case studies
- You will proactively come up with new ideas for clients and the team e.g., for pitches, social media and web content.
The Account Executive will have:
- An interest in B2B PR – your previous experience may have been in B2C but this role will help you to transition into B2B work
- 9 – 12 months working experience in a PR agency; perhaps as a Junior Account Executive, Assistant Account Executive, or Account Executive
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time will give you a head start
This is the perfect opportunity to give you a head start for your career in Public Relations with some of the best professionals in the industry!
If this sounds like a position you are interested in please send your CV to [email protected]