Media Contacts Ltd
Are you a PR account executive working in the food and drink industry? Do you want to work with some of the biggest names in luxury drinks?
Our client is an award-winning PR agency, specialising in the drinks industry. Being a game-changing agency, they are changing the way drink brands engage with bartenders and consumers. They are now looking for an account executive to join their team to help work on their international brands.
The account executive’s responsibilities are:
- Keep up to date with the current PR trends and tools.
- Contribute to meetings and brainstorms with fresh and unique PR campaigns.
- Build and develop a network of your own media contacts including journalists and industry specialists e.g., bartenders.
- Help drive sell-ins, and product placements at events.
- Develop content for client’s social media accounts, including drafting copy and managing video content creations.
- Identify relevant influencers for campaigns and outreach.
- Write strong press releases, news stories, articles, and product pieces.
- Keep track of supplier costs against budgets and save invoices/receipts on the system.
The ideal Account Executive:
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Examples of copywriting, report writing, social media and event management.
- Experience selling to media and journalists.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident communications skills both presentation, verbal and written.
If this sounds like you, get in touch! This agency is interviewing immediately.