Media Contacts Ltd
Are you an experienced Junior Account Executive or Account Executive with a passion for strategic communication and relationship-building? Do you thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and have a track record of delivering outstanding results for clients? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is a leading PR agency based in London Bridge, specialising in the luxury drinks industry. Their aim is to change the way drinks brands engage with bartenders and consumers. This team of PR experts is looking for an ambitious and confident Account Executive to work on a portfolio of drinks brands across UK and European markets.
The Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Keep up to date with the current PR trends and tools.
- Contribute to meetings and brainstorms with fresh and unique PR campaigns.
- Build and develop a network of your own media contacts including journalists and industry specialists e.g. Bartenders
- Help drive sell-ins, and product placements at events.
- Develop content for client’s social media accounts, including drafting copy and managing video content creations.
- Identify relevant influencers for campaigns and outreaching.
- Write strong press releases, news stories, articles and product pieces.
- Keep track of supplier costs against budgets and save invoices/receipts on the system.
The ideal Account Executive:
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Examples of copywriting, report writing, social media and event management
- Experience selling in to media and journalists
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communications sills both presentation, verbal and written.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to [email protected]