Media Contacts Ltd
Are you a confident graduate and want to kick start your career in travel PR? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This entry level position will give you the opportunity to work for one of the top leading agencies specialising in luxury lifestyle, travel, and property real estate PR.
Established for 26 years, this agency has a strong reputation in the lifestyle industry because of their incredible client portfolio that ranges across the globe.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team based in the heart of London that will allow you to really advance your PR career.
The Account Executive will –
- Liaise directly with the media, selling-in stories and angles over the phone, email and even directly in person with journalists and reporters
- Be an integral part of the creation and strategy of PR campaigns cycle, from skeleton drafts to client pitches
- Regularly attend client meetings alongside senior members of the team, contributing to the subject matter
- Ensure they are up to date on all emerging travel/lifestyle media trends, contributing to the drafting, creation, and publishing of social media posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Be a real team player and not afraid to get stuck in!
The ideal Account Executive candidate will have –
- Degree or graduate calibre (2:1 or above in relevant degree)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- A keen interest in the PR consumer industry and a passion to learn
- To be ready to immerse themselves into the world of their clients, ensuring they communicate both regularly and confidently