Media Contacts Ltd
A leading, global PR agency are looking for their next Account Executive to join their close-knit team. With global offices, they operate across travel, property as well as some more generalist lifestyle clients. With an enviable reputation in the industry and long-lasting client relationships, this is a truly exciting time to be joining.
You will be joining a specialist team who also collaborates on projects across the agency to provide the best offering for your clients. They boast a great training programme as well as a family feel and friendly culture, so this is a great opportunity to progress you career and enjoy doing it!
If you are ready for a new challenge and would like to work with prestigious destinations and travel clients, then please apply today!
The Account Executive’s job:
- Write Press Releases
- Generate News Stories
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering their clients’ stories.
- Play a role in Client’s social media and help with the day-day running of this.
- Get to Travel to some of the best destinations: including the Caribbean!
- Monitor Media Coverage and Report Results to the Wider Team
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally has some relevant experience within a PR agency
- A passion for working in PR and especially Travel PR
- Excited about the prospect of winning new business
- Will enjoy working with a range of clients both nationally and outside of the UK
- Is willing to build up a wide arrange of networks.
- Creative nature, who proactively comes up with ideas to further the position of your clients.