Media Contacts Ltd
Looking for a new Account Manager or Senior Account Manager role? You will be joining a well-established b2b technology PR agency who are highly regarded in the industry. They are known for their creative spin on campaigns for their clients, who vary from huge multinationals to not-for-profits. Taking a genuinely integrated approach to their work, they are voted one of the top B2B agencies for their content as well as having exceptional connections with journalists and key industry players.
You will be working across a wide and varied portfolio of technology-based clients, from enterprise technology, Artificial Intelligence and life sciences. These are not your everyday boring accounts, but clients that have exciting stories to tell and it will be your job to bring them to life.
Day to day, you will be the middleman; the trusted advisor reporting up and delegating down. You are the metaphorical glue that holds the team together! If you have experience working with technology PR within an agency and want to join a more creative, casual, and relaxed team, then we want to hear from you.
You may well be an established AM looking for your next step or ready to take the plunge to Senior Account Manager. What matters is your love for creating stories, your passion for tech as a whole and your tenacity for wanting to join a like-minded team (who are situated in a very enviable location on Oxford Street too!) This is an exciting time to be joining as you will be working on a variety of innovative and cutting-edge projects in both the UK and overseas.
If you want to be a part of their ongoing growth, then read on…
The Account Manager will be provided with:
- An honest, open and relaxed environment to be your best creative self
- Hard work balanced by drinks in the office and regular socials
- A place at a well-established, boutique-style tech PR agency with an impressive reputation working on a genuine variety of projects
- A truly flexible agency that puts your needs first
- Clear career progression so you can be sure you will continue to develop your skills
- Impressive benefits and bonus scheme
The Account Manager will be:
- The lynchpin of the accounts, being a key day-to-day contact and advisor
- Developing key content, whether that be press releases, bylines and or storyboarding
- Client management, making sure they are kept happy
- Line managing junior members of staff
- Spotting opportunities to news high jacking and creating integrated campaigns
If this exciting opportunity sounds up your street, and you’d like to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV today. Alternatively, feel free to send an email to [email protected] and start the conversation today!