Media Contacts Ltd
A ‘no BS’ PR & digital agency is looking for a new talented Account Manager to join their unapologetically straight-talking team. Specialising in all things consumer, this agency works with some of the biggest household names in food & drink, home & garden, wellness & sustainability. With over 90 years of killing it in the industry, they know what to do and how to do it well.
- A multi award-winning agency.
- UK’s first 100% employee-owned agency.
- Known for being a friendly bunch who are dedicated to their people and a work life balance.
- They’re big on sustainability. They pride themselves on having a positive legacy whereby you can really grow and nurture your career.
The Account Manager Role:
- The new account manager will represent the agency, bringing your media relations know how, whilst also getting to know this agency’s long-standing network.
- You will work with a senior team to craft specialised PR campaigns to match the client’s needs.
- You will be acting as key support to the Senior Account Manager’s, Account Director and Associate Director.
- You will lead and inspire a junior team.
- With an opportunity to directly contribute to company growth, you will lead monthly meetings and create creative proposals to ensure the best service possible.
- You have great experience within the food and drink PR industry.
- You have some integrated skills, with experience in consumer PR, trade PR, digital and social media.
- You might be an SAE ready for promotion.
- Be honest and confident, ability to give feedback internally and externally
- Great with people: our long-term clients will love you and you’ll help forge new relationships organically.