Media Contacts Ltd
Are you a PR account manager in the food and drink sector? Or are you a senior account executive looking for a step up? Our client is an award-winning drinks communications agency and is looking for a passionate and skilled PR Account Manager to join their team.
As a PR Account Manager, you will focus predominantly on our client’s wine accounts. Based in their Wimbledon offices, the Account Manager will be the main point of contact between the agency and their clients, and coordinate workflow with the rest of the team as necessary. They will report directly to the PR Director and work, at varying degrees depending on the project, with the company’s events teams.
The role will be hands-on, covering everything from sourcing press samples to working on annual strategy plans and forging strong, enduring relationships with key drinks and lifestyle media across all channels.
- Implementation & management of client PR programmes.
- Trade press activities – writing press releases, formulating quotes for trade press features, responding to press enquiries & generating coverage for our clients, and media buying.
- Consumer press relations – writing press releases, reacting to enquiries from leading UK wine writers and consumer lifestyle journalists, and generating press coverage for clients.
- Organise and attend press briefings, dinners, and press trips.
- Attend client meetings and brainstorms.
- Assisting the PR Director
- Managing the Account Executive.
- Crisis management where applicable.
The ideal Account Manager will have/be:
- 3-4 years of PR experience.
- A professional knowledge of wine and other drinks would be an advantage.
- Highly motivated with good energy, enthusiasm, strong organisational skills, and great attention to detail.
- High level of written & verbal communication skills with a proven record of producing press releases for all sectors of the media.
If you are a PR professional with a passion for the alcoholic beverage industry and are ready to take your career to the next level, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and skills to [email protected].