Job reference: 29662
Are you a foodie through and through? Do you have experience working with household brand in the FMCG, food & drink and lifestyle brands?
Then this may just be the communications agency for you.
With their fresh, vibrant approach to comms, working with some of the biggest names, this is a great chance to continue to build on your PR skills within a genuinely lovely team environment. Sound good? Then what are you waiting for?
This agency seriously knows how to get creative, and its team is more than prepared for doing so! If you want to work on some hugely well-known household names, to fast-growing disruptors and have fun doing it, then this is the one for you.
Day to day you will be a key point of contact for clients and a lynchpin for the team, working on both trade and consumer PR, influencer relations and campaign management.
The Account Manager will be:
- A vital member of the team, being a key point of contact for clients
- Given lots of responsibility from day one, building relationships with journalists and influencers.
- Organising ‘one of a kind’ experiential events
- Getting involved in all things content, whether that be written or digital
The Account Manager will have:
- Ideally experience working in the FMCG, food/beverage or lifestyle sectors
- A creative nature, who enjoys coming up with fresh, fun and innovative ideas.
- Socially and digitally savvy
- A keen writer, with an eye for a story and trends