Media Contacts Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your healthcare advertising agency experience and passion for the latest healthcare developments to the next level. An impressive, growing independent creative healthcare advertising agency is looking for an Account Manager with excellent leadership and client relationship skills to join their team working on a range of accounts. You will be working with top pharmaceutical and biotech organisations as well as innovative medtech and medical device companies.
This is a great time to join as the agency has revised its business objectives which include an aim to become the most creative healthcare agency in London alongside being the best place to work for their employees.
- A creative healthcare agency with clients spanning pharma, biotech and medtech.
- Based in modern co-working offices in central London, with an on-site bar and gym (free for staff). All employees work on a hybrid model (minimum 3 days in the office)
- A full range of pharmaceutical marketing services include advertising, social media, video animation, sales materials, patient information, and strategic brand planning, as well as some MedEd work
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Working on a variety of accounts, you will act as the day-to-day account lead, responsible for the smooth running of your accounts, and the development and growth of client relationships.
- Driving client and brand strategy, influencing these as appropriate and developing an in-depth understanding of clients’ needs
- You will be expected to lead by example, providing leadership for junior staff and an example of top-quality work to all those in the team
- Helping drive business growth, both through existing accounts and identifying opportunities for new business
- You will have a passion for healthcare advertising and have experience in a healthcare communications agency up to at least senior account executive level.
- Excellent knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, ABPI and general healthcare landscape
- Bright, switched on with lots of initiative, you will be a team player and as comfortable talking to pharmaceutical marketing directors and doctors as to colleagues in the creative team and patient groups.