Media Contacts Ltd
We’re looking for an experienced account handler (Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level) with experience working with pharmaceutical and/or healthcare clients.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the world’s most famous and heavily awarded creative healthcare advertising agencies. From unearthing acid attack survivors’ stories to shining a light on health taboos, the agency consistently sweeps industry awards and has recently won a historic new business pitch breaking records for the industry.
The Account Manager:
- As an Account Manager, you will act as a key partner to clients, building strong relationships as their day-to-day contact
- Driving client brand strategy, influencing these as appropriate and developing an in-depth understanding of clients’ needs
- Project management, ensuring projects and campaigns are running to time, brief and budget
- Keeping up to date with industry developments, the most groundbreaking new therapies and treatments and the latest scientific innovations
- You will have experience working with pharmaceutical and/or healthcare clients in either an advertising agency or medical communications agency
- Strong client service/ account handling experience up to at least Account Manager level
- You will be a natural problem solver, with intense curiosity and a passion for healthcare and science
NB: This is a full-time, permanent role. As long as you are based in the UK they are very flexible about how often you do or don’t come into the offices. They reward well with benefits including unlimited paid holiday!