Job reference: 29710
A great opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager with an interest in multichannel medical communications that are clinically relevant, drive behaviour change and will ultimately improve patient outcomes across a range of therapy areas. This innovative agency works on highly interesting and bespoke pharmaceutical medical communications campaigns. You will be working on some exciting communications projects with big pharmaceutical and biotech clients, joining a genuinely collaborative, friendly and enthusiastic environment. The agency highly values their employees, will look after you, promotes from within, is flexible about WFH and hours, and is in a great location.
Possibly already at account manager level and wanting a more exciting and varied role than you are currently in, you might also be a senior account executive who is looking for a role to grow and progress into.
Your job as Account Manager will be to:
- Liaise between clients and internal agency teams (medical writers and editors, etc) to work in a collaborative way.
- Managing your own projects with the support of an account director and working towards line managing an account executive
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in other teams.
- Manage projects across a range of activities, e.g., congresses, e-learning, digital marketing campaigns, for pharmaceutical clients
You will have:
- A good 2 years’ experience working in medcomms in an agency. You might an experienced account manager looking for a new challenge, or a senior account executive ready for the next move.
- Willingness to go into the offices in Buckinghamshire a couple of times a week
- Passion for digital communications and medicine.
- A scientific background – at least a life science degree.