Media Contacts Ltd
A leading, global PR agency are looking for their next Account Manager to join their close-knit team. With global offices, they operate across travel, property as well as some more generalist lifestyle clients. With an enviable reputation in the industry and long-lasting client relationships, this is a truly exciting time to be joining.
You will be joining a specialist team who also collaborates on projects across the agency to provide the best offering for your clients. They boast a great training programme as well as a family feel and friendly culture, so this is a great opportunity to progress you career and enjoy doing it!
If you are ready for a new challenge and would like to work with prestigious destinations and travel clients, then please apply today!
The Account Manager’s job:
- First point of contact for market leading client
- Managing the development of all press materials and strategy
- Managing EMEA network partners
- Managing day-to-day press and media relations
- Leading international press trips
- Helping to manage the team alongside the Director
- Track record of success in managing press strategy and campaigns from start to finish
- Experience of Travel PR and ideally Luxury Travel PR – this is essential
- Ability to work in a team and manage your workload
- Experience in leading press trips
- Experience in coming up with creative and innovative campaigns
- Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail