Media Contacts Litd
Do you want to work for a multi-award-winning communications agency and work with some of the most historic landmarks in London?
Based in the heart of London, this communications agency delivers campaigns, creative content, and support to clients across the built environment sector. They are looking for a talented Associate Director.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting issues facing the capital! The accounts from architects, sports clubs, charities, transport bodies, retailers and education providers which means you have so much to get stuck into!
The ideal Associate Director will be:
- Providing strategic direction to the clients and acting as their main point of contact
- Leading Projects from small briefs to large retainer accounts
- Effectively managing budgets and overseeing client billing on projects
- Regularly involved in new business proposals and pitches
- Fostering and developing strong relationships with clients, journalists, and associates
The ideal Associate Director will have:
- Experience in both B2B and B2C property/development/ placemaking PR, with some years in an agency
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience in lead generation and conversion of relevant sector targets