Media Contacts Ltd
Feel like you’ve hit a glass ceiling? Or perhaps you want control over the direction of the work you do?
Due to continued growth, a top 150 corporate communications and public affairs agency is looking for a new Associate Director on their PR and communications team. This is an amazing opportunity to own a core part of the business, lead a team, continue to develop your career and help to grow an existing portfolio of predominately built environment and real estate clients within one of the most successful small agencies in the heart of London.
This would suit someone who has come has come from an agency background across a generalist portfolio or sector-specific experience across property, proptech, built environment and housing.
The Associate Director’s Job:
- Responsible for building and maintaining senior-level relationships and growing accounts
- Providing high-level service and working on the strategic direction of campaigns
- Managing junior team members of the team
- Growing an existing portfolio and bringing on new business
The Associate Director will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of corporate communications, stakeholder management, community engagement and crisis communications
- Exemplary media (proactive and reactive, plus social) experience and experience working on strategic communication plans and crisis communications
- Ability to lead teams
- Demonstrable experience within the real estate and built environment sectors
- proven new business track record in the real estate/property sector