Job reference: 26838
Riding high from their recent ‘Agency of the Year’ win, our client, a global health and medical communications agency is looking to bolster its senior ranks with a talented Global Media Relations Associate Director to work on a major, top 10 pharmaceutical account. The team is passionate about improving health outcomes and ultimately patient lives, and as the global media relations guru you will need to be as well! If you want the chance to win awards, progress your career and work with a fantastically friendly and supportive team this is the call to make.
They operate a flexible hybrid working policy. Staff also enjoy exceptional perks such as the opportunity to work from anywhere over the summer months.
The Global Media Relations Associate Director’s Role:
- You will be working on a full-rounded global PR account with a top pharmaceutical company across a few therapy areas.
- The work will be majority global, with some UK focused work and will include media relations, social and digital, data comms/congresses, issues management, disease awareness, internal comms, patient advocacy, etc.
- You will be working in close collaboration with US counterparts and other agencies
- You will have significant healthcare experience and be very, very experienced in global media strategy
- You will have global PR campaign experience
- Team spirit and experience in management will also be required
- A passion for healthcare is a must!
What you will get
- An award-winning agency who will prioritise your development and career goals e.g. they often support staff to go on secondment, paying for their accommodation and set up costs for international placements
- Industry- leading training and development programmes at all levels designed by their in-house Learning & Development Director
- Winning the ‘Great Place to Work’ award for over a decade!
- Impressive budget for socials
Excellent flexible benefits package including wellbeing perks, extra opportunity for holidays, help with travel costs and opportunity for career breaks.