Job reference: 33306
Riding high from their recent ‘Agency of the Year’ win, our client, a global healthcare PR and medical communications agency is looking to bolster its senior ranks with a talented Senior Account Director ready to step up to Associate Director or an established Associate Director looking to take on a bigger role. The team is passionate about improving health outcomes and ultimately lives, and services include corporate reputation, consumer health, issues management, employee engagement, creative medical learning, meeting facilitation, publication planning, social media, content creation, creative services and media and influencer relations. If you want the chance to win awards, progress your career and work with a fantastically friendly and supportive team this is the call to make.
(N.B The role can be hybrid or fully office based).
The Associate Director’s Role:
- The work will be majority global, full spectrum pharmaceutical PR activities which will include media relations, social and digital, data milestones, congresses, issues management, disease awareness, internal comms, patient advocacy, etc.
- Member of Management team helping build and grow business
- You will be working in collaboration with other agencies in the network
- Motivate and develop linees by providing support and guidance to ensure they fulfil their potential.
- You will have significant healthcare PR agency experience and have worked across data and regulatory communications.
- You will have global PR campaign experience – you’ll be used to launching prescription drugs in multiple markets.
- Ability to conduct staff appraisals and set objectives for promotion, motivating and nurturing your team.
- Analytical skills and ability to help develop and drive strategy and oversee client management.
- A passion for healthcare is a must!
What the Associate Director will get
- An award-winning agency who will prioritise your development and career goals e.g. the3y often support staff to go on secondment, paying for their accommodation and set up costs for international placements
- A truly flexible organisation e.g. the whole company will continue to ‘go virtual’ during July & August each year, allowing employees to visit family or friends abroad or work from somewhere different or travel for example
- Industry- leading training and development programmes at all levels designed by their in-house Learning & Development Director
- Winning the ‘Great Place to Work’ award for over a decade!
- Impressive budget for socials
- Excellent flexible benefits package including wellbeing perks, extra opportunity for holidays, help with travel costs and opportunity for career breaks.