Job reference: 27156
Want to truly make a difference in the world we live in today? A rapidly growing team are looking for a new Senior Account Director or Associate Director to join their team due to organic growth and new business wins.
They are working with clients that are exclusively working on sustainability and Net-Zero projects, working on issues such as nuclear and low-carbon aviation for example. You will be partnered with some of the most well-respected firms across the UK and internationally, helping to solve complex issues and influence environmental policies using your media skills and knowledge of strategic communications plans.
They are looking for a PR aficionado and someone with a passion for purpose-led work. In return, you will get the chance to shape the direction of the team and the business truly. Based in an enviable location on the Southbank, you will be offered generous benefits, pro bono days, a chance to shape the direction of the team, and a flexible working-from-home policy.
The Associate Director will:
- Come from either a corporate, B2B or technology PR background, with essential agency experience
- A huge bonus to have worked on energy/sustainability clients and understand the current landscape
- Have a key interest in communications that deliver real-world impact, and an interest in working with the media, with the government as well as NGOs
The Associate Director will be:
- Leading new business
- Driving forward accounts and client management
- Managing and directing team and client accounts
- Contributing on a strategic level to clients’ businesses