Media Contacts Ltd
Feel like you’ve hit a glass ceiling? Or perhaps you want control over the direction of the work you do?
A top 150 corporate communications and Public Affairs Agency are looking for a new Account Director or Senior Account Director, due to continued growth. This is an amazing opportunity to lead a team, continue to develop your career and help to grow an existing portfolio of Public Affairs clients within one of the most successful small agencies in the heart of London.
This would suit someone who has come has come from a political or advocacy background across a generalist portfolio or sectors such as real estate, built environment, financial services, social purpose, energy and natural resources.
The Associate Director’s Job:
- Working alongside senior directors, you will be leading a team with your own portfolio of clients
- Providing high-level service and strategic advice to clients
- Managing junior team members of the team
- Supporting the growth of the business and securing new business wins
The Associate Director will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of government, parliament and political processes as well as substantial Public Affairs/policy agency experience
- Solid track record of conducting public affairs campaigns
- Some media (proactive and reactive, plus social) and integrated comms experience.
- Demonstrable experience with new business and exemplary relationship-building skills