Media Contacts Ltd
Do you want to work with one of the UK’s most exciting start-up media groups?
They are revolutionising the tech media space and aren’t afraid to do things differently and break the mould.
Just a few years after launching, they have become the number one source for founders, investors and start-ups across the world.
Their events bring together the biggest tech founders and entrepreneurs. After the success of their 2022 summit launch, they are looking to scale the event portfolio considerably. Therefore, they are looking to hire a new Business Development Manager to increase their sponsorship revenue.
The Business Development Manager will:
- Consultative selling of sponsorship packages and offering tailored packages to their portfolio of international events to tech companies and investors.
- Travel to events in London, Stockholm, and Berlin to network with sponsors and clients.
- Build long term relationships within the sector and secure repeat business across their range of products.
- Become an industry expert, working with the production and marketing teams to communicate your passion for tech and start-ups to the market.
Why you should apply:
- £1000 personal development budget.
- Access to dedicated mental health support for everyone in the company.
- Work from abroad for up to 20 days a year.
- An opportunity to join a high growth company and accelerate career development.
The ideal candidate will display:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a B2B sales or business development role in media, events, or publishing.
- A passion for tech, start-ups, and entrepreneurs.
- Track record of a consultative sales process and building long term relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Confident and outgoing personality with great oral and written communication skills.