An independent medical education agency with more than 20 years’ experience in brand marketing and healthcare communications is seeking a Programme Director to be the operational lead on medical education programmes, generating growth. If you would like to work for a close-knit medcomms agency with supportive management where you can be hands-on and have creative freedom, please get in touch.
The business unit director’s job:-
- Responsible for managing client business and relationships, ensuring account teams deliver on account business.
- Senior lead for business within the unit, utilising an extensive suite of state of the art marketing techniques – not two campaigns are the same.
- Supports and trains programme directors and managers to line manage members of the team and responsible for direct line management of team members
The ideal business unit director:-
- Demonstrable experience of strategic counsel, fresh ideas and delivery in a healthcare or medical communications agency
- Experience of running successful teams, an inspirational leader and able to develop a really high calibre team of top talent.
- Have an eye for organically growing business as well as the ability to provide strategic counsel to top 10 pharma clients