Media Contacts Ltd
Do you enjoy autonomy in your role? Are you motivated by being able to get creative with new ideas and implementing them?
We’re working with a growing consumer media title that, over the past 15 years, has grown a steady subscriber base and established a great brand in the industry and intend to scale this. Having made two key senior hires across their editorial team and commercial team in 2022, they’re ready to grow. Could you be a part of this?
They’re looking for an enthusiastic marketer with experience working with subscription products to join their growing team and help take their magazine to the next level. You’ll have a great sense of autonomy in the role and so the experience is necessary. Having acquired a new, best-in-class technology, the marketing team are currently implementing and optimising this to help achieve their goals. This is where you, the digital marketing manager, come in.
They want creative new ideas as to how they may use this technology whilst also increasing the awareness of the brand across social media.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to create, develop and implement new marketing campaigns to grow subscription numbers
- Managing the magazine website and how it converts readers into registered users and eventually paying subscribers
- Coming up with new and creative ways to increase the visibility of the brand, this may be through newsletters, promotional campaigns or a new fresh idea you’ve created
The successful candidate will display:
- Experience working as a marketer in a subscription/ recurring revenue business is necessary
- Experience working closely with third-party vendors and suppliers
- Having worked with paywalls/ website messaging technology would be ideal