Job reference: 28648
Director or Head of Practice – Healthcare Communications
Are you an experienced healthcare PR professional looking for the chance step up and head a healthcare practice at a growing independent agency? If you want to work on comms campaigns at the cutting edge of therapy areas and medicines today, enjoy building business and have been waiting for a practice leadership role, this is the call to make.
- Highly regarded independent healthcare PR and communications agency with an excellent culture
- Have an enviable list of clients in ground breaking therapy areas, UK focussed
- Multiple award winning, friendly and supportive management
The Director/Head of Practice’s job:-
- Overall responsibility for the development and growth of the PR practise
- Hands on managing client business, maintaining strategic relationships with clients and press
- Supporting and training associate directors and responsible for direct line management of team members
- Demonstrable experience of growing and delivering business and strategy in a healthcare PR agency – you are likely to be second in command in a healthcare PR practice at the moment with lots of UK campaign experience
- Experience of running successful teams, able to develop a really high calibre team of top talent, while not being above rolling your sleeves up to help deliver campaigns – you are now ready to step up and will be an inspirational leader.
- Have an eye for organically growing business as well as the ability to provide strategic counsel to top 10 pharma clients
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!