Media Contacts Ltd
Do you have a background in media? Do you have the managing skills to lead a team remotely?
Our client is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. They are on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
Reporting to the Snr Director, Field Operations Europe, they are looking for a Director of Field Operations who will lead and inspire a management team responsible for a growing team of world-class photographers across France. This individual’s role will be to ensure the timely delivery of quality content consisting of photography and video across their products. They will need to bring a strong operational mindset and leadership to the position.
The Director of Field Operations’ responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of Managers and individual contributors with a strong operational mindset to ensure individual metrics and quality standards are being met.
- Develop and recruit strong operational leadership to support the organization.
- Coach and develop Managers and individual contributor photographers to drive success.
- Ensure operational metrics are being met by teams, problem-shoot obstacles, and provide ongoing and real-time feedback to managers and teams.
- Collaborate with Sales leaders, Product, Research, and IT to deliver the best visual product possible on behalf of our customers.
- You will be required to undertake travel to the region that you will lead several times a year, so European travel is a must.
The ideal Director of Field Operations:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in operational leadership and management.
- Skilled at remote management, with experience leading large-scale dispersed teams against deadlines and deliverables.
- Fluency in French.
- Proven track record driving accountability with Managers and leading in a metric-driven organization.
- Ability to collaborate across functional areas to deliver assignments.
- Passion and interest in real estate is a plus.
Everybody who applies will receive a response.
If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out via: