Media Contacts Ltd
Over the past five years, this news service has gone from strength to strength. They break news on M&A deals ahead of the biggest news services and have transformed a web page and newsletter service into a compelling information platform.
This is a great opportunity for a scoop-driven journalist and editor to lead a team of talented reporters delivering exclusive stories on M&A deals across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. As editor, you will be responsible for managing a team of experienced journalists who consistently break news on M&A deals. You will support their development and progression, edit their stories, and set the news agenda. Alongside managerial and editorial responsibilities, you will be actively in touch with the market, travelling to industry events, and consistently writing your own exclusives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Breaking news on M&A deals across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia
- Managing a team of reporters, ensuring key goals are achieved
- Working on content strategy with the Managing Editor and Chief Editorial Officer as well as occasionally supporting the development of event content
Key requirements include:
- Experience in breaking exclusive stories on capital market deals
- A good reputation as a people manager and editor
- Knowledge or contacts in M&A would be a significant advantage
This company are unable to provide sponsorship for those without the right to work in the United Kingdom.
We’re hiring for positions across the media and business intelligence industries. If you’d like information on other opportunities, please email [email protected].
If you’re looking to hire for your media or business intelligence business, Media Contacts identify and engage specialist talent across editorial, content, analysts, producers, sales, marketing, and operations. If you are interested in discussing how we can help, please email Ben at [email protected].