Job reference: 29681
This is an opportunity to work for a specialist private equity title with plans to expand and transform its coverage. They are looking to take on the biggest names in financial news by sourcing exclusive news on the latest private equity deals and publishing detailed insights into dealmaking trends.
They are looking for an editor with a strong track record and interest in private equity to write lead stories and manage a team of intelligent and ambitious reporters who are looking to develop their reputation in the field. You will also have significant opportunities to present at private equity events around the world.
- Sourcing exclusive, off-diary stories on the latest private equity deals
- Managing a team of talented and ambitious reporters, helping them develop leads, and editing their copy
- Attending and presenting at private equity events around the world
- Working with the leadership team to develop an expansive editorial strategy
- A strong reputation as an editor and financial journalist
- Excellent networking and ambassadorial skills
- A knowledge or demonstrable interest in private equity
If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out via:
Everyone who replies will receive a response within one week.
We’re hiring for positions across the media and business intelligence industries. If you’d like information on other opportunities, please email [email protected].
If you’re looking to hire for your media or business intelligence business, Media Contacts identify and engage specialist talent across editorial, content, analysts, producers, sales, marketing, and operations. If you are interested in discussing how we can help, please email Ben at [email protected].