Media Contacts Ltd
Do you want to join a successful, small, and growing events company where you can accelerate your career?
In this maternity cover role, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the company directors and gain extra responsibility over the portfolio of cyber security events.
This role comes with fantastic opportunities for international travel and the chance to work with some of the world’s largest tech companies.
You’ll be working fully remotely but must be available for monthly meetups in London and travel to events.
The Event Operations Executive will:
- Plan and execute operational plans to deliver high quality event experiences.
- Negotiate with venues and suppliers.
- Liaise with speakers and sponsors to deliver a tailored experience and address any issues.
- Analyse data to identify areas for growth and improvement.
- Assist with on the day delivery of the event.
- Be integral to the success of a small business and have genuine responsibility over the direction of the event.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 year+ in a B2B event operations role.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask.
- Adaptable and flexible, as in a small business you will be required to tackle a variety of different challenges.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong learner and team player, working with their part-time event manager.