Media Contacts Ltd
This is an opportunity for an experienced multimedia journalist to join a specialist title as Features Editor.
The publication specialises in providing exclusive insight into private equity deals and detailed market analysis of regulatory and economic factors affecting the industry. They are an entrepreneurial team with ambitious plans to expand across Europe and transform its coverage.
As Features Editor, you will be responsible for managing and delivering content, including thought leadership pieces, commissioned research, and multimedia content on behalf of their clients. You will also develop your network and build relationships across the private equity market, working closely with clients to deliver vital content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing data-led and long-form analysis features.
- Building and developing relationships with key market leaders.
- Managing a network of freelance journalists and collaborating with them to contribute to editorial pieces and special reports.
Key requirements include:
- Experience as a finance multimedia journalist.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Everyone who applies will receive a response.