Media Contacts Ltd
Are you an experienced capital markets journalist, researcher, or analyst looking for a position where you can focus on producing in-depth reports on emerging markets as well as moderating at conferences around the world?
We’re working with a successful conference and research business that specialise in bringing together leaders in debt capital markets across South America, Africa, Central Europe and the Middle East. As their Head of Market Insights, you’ll be responsible for interviewing industry leaders and analysing industry data to write long-form reports about emerging market trends.
For their events, you will also take ownership of their awards programme, appointing judges and sourcing nominees as well as moderating panel discussions at their conferences around the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating research reports, market commentary, and case studies based on capital markets trends across emerging markets
- Develop relationships with industry leaders to commission thought leadership pieces
- Take ownership of the awards programme and travel to international conferences to moderate panel discussions
Key requirements include:
- Significant experience in writing on capital markets as a reporter, editor, researcher, or analyst
- A demonstrable interest and understanding of capital markets trends, especially debt capital markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This business is based in the United Kingdom and operates on a fully remote basis. Attendance at occasional in-person meetings in London and travel to international business conferences will be required. Applicants are required to be living in the United Kingdom.
Everyone who applies will get a response.
If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out via:
We’re hiring for positions across the media and business intelligence industries. If you’d like information on other opportunities, please email [email protected].
If you’re looking to grow your media or business intelligence business, Media Contacts identify and recruit top talent. If you are interested in discussing how we can help, please email [email protected].