Media Contacts Ltd
This is an opportunity to transform a successful financial news and event business’ published research.
You will work across two established financial news brands that have been successfully serving securities traders for over twenty years. As head of research, you will work with a data researcher and an established editorial team to identify industry trends, gather information and create essential industry deep dives for a specialist and sophisticated audience.
This is an entrepreneurial and creative media business where you will have the opportunity to use data visualization, written analysis, and multimedia content to illustrate essential and actionable insights to an engaged audience of investment banks and asset managers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with data and editorial team members to identify industry trends and commission research
- Use data visualization, written analysis, executive insights, and multimedia content to illustrate complex information in a digestible format
- Attend international business events to develop your network and understanding of the industry
Key requirements include:
- Experience in B2B research, preferably with a financial news organisation
- Comfortable interpreting large and complex financial data and using data visualisation tools to produce infographics
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Everyone who replies will receive a response within one week.
If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out via:
We’re hiring for positions across the media and business intelligence industries. If you’d like information on other opportunities, please email [email protected].
If you’re looking to hire for your media or business intelligence business, Media Contacts identify and engage specialist talent across editorial, content, analysts, producers, sales, marketing, and operations. If you are interested in discussing how we can help, please email Ben at [email protected].