Media Contacts Ltd
This is an opportunity for an experienced financial journalist with experience in managing sponsored projects to lead on delivering thought leadership, research, and multimedia content.
This news service provides exclusive insight into private equity deals and detailed market analysis of regulatory and economic factors affecting the industry. They are an entrepreneurial team with ambitious plans to expand across Europe and transform its coverage.
As head of sponsored content, you will be responsible for working closely with journalists and industry experts to deliver compelling thought leadership pieces, commissioned research, and multimedia content on behalf of private equity, venture capital, and investment backs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the client to produce a broad range of editorial and multimedia content
- Building and developing relationships with key market leaders and commissioning them for thought leadership pieces
- Working with the head of editorial to ensure that all sponsored projects are aligned with ethical and stylistic values
Key requirements include:
- Experience as a finance multimedia journalist.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Everyone who applies will receive a response within one week.