Media Contacts Ltd
This is a unique opportunity to lead a talented team of journalists breaking exclusive stories on global M&A and financing deals.
As managing editor, you will work with the chief content officer and leadership team to develop and implement editorial strategy. Day to day, you will manage a London-based team of section editors and journalists. This news organization have seen consistent, year-on-year subscription growth and is beating the industry’s best-known news services to stories across Europe, America, and Asia.
Alongside their subscription news service, this business also hosts a handful of industry events in Europe and America. As managing editor, you will have the opportunity to attend, network, and moderate discussions with the industry’s leading figures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the leadership team on editorial strategy, areas for growth and development
- Manage a team of journalists and editors, setting KPIs, and coaching teams to achieve their goals
- Attend industry events, representing the brand, and moderating discussions with industry leaders
Key requirements include:
- A strong reputation for leading financial news teams
- A good knowledge of global capital markets
- Experience in covering M&A for an off-diary-driven newsroom would be advantageous
This company are unable to provide sponsorship for those without the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Everyone who replies will receive a response within one week.
If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out via:
We’re hiring for positions across the media and business intelligence industries. If you’d like information on other opportunities, please email [email protected].
If you’re looking to hire for your media or business intelligence business, Media Contacts identify and engage specialist talent across editorial, content, analysts, producers, sales, marketing, and operations. If you are interested in discussing how we can help, please email Ben at [email protected].