Media Contacts Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic B2B events company as a Marketing Executive, based in the heart of London. Currently in their growth stage of development, this is your chance to hop on an exciting journey of growth and expansion through events content.
This international events company are best known for owning and producing some highly successful and global conferences in the legal industry. Upon joining, you will gain access to decades of industry expertise, a diverse team, fresh thinking, and rich connections.
The role of the Marketing Executive
- You will help to promote a range of key events, which consist of webinars, in-person conferences, along with the producers and operations team.
- You will work with the marketing manager to define and execute the marketing calendar across all channels.
- You will deliver the weekly email plan, including copywriting, building audience management, and sending results.
- You will organise the company’s social media pages.
- You will support the development of integrated marketing campaigns.
Requirements of the Marketing Executive
- You will be degree educated (ideally 2:1 or above).
- You will have a keen interest in marketing
- You will have exceptional communication skills (i.e. You are comfortable speaking with senior figures)
- You will have a strong academic background (degree preferable)
- You will have some events marketing experience (preferable).
- You will have some experience using marketing tools and technology platforms such as Mailchimp, Salesforce, and Google Analytics (preferred).
Everyone who applies will receive a response
Please email [email protected]