Media Contacts Ltd
Are you experienced in event marketing and looking for your next progression?
The global event company are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team during an exciting growth phase within the business.
The company have an extensive portfolio of events in locations such as New York, Miami, Barcelona, and London.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading events company with great career opportunities and be part of a highly motivated team.
The marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing campaign management, event marketing, digital marketing, social media, and communication marketing. This is an opportunity for a marketing professional to join a lively, driven, and passionate team.
- Event marketing campaign delivery.
- Develop key marketing strategies for delegate acquisition.
- Effectively manage event marketing budgets to deliver optimal ROI or ROO.
- Optimise the customer journey with a view to maximising the customer experience across all channels and touchpoints.
- Deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns that are data-driven, with a focus on increasing audience acquisition and sales revenue.
- Work alongside Head of Marketing and Head of Sales
- Work with event programming and production leads to ensure successful development and launch of new products/expansion into new segments.
Successful candidate will display:
- Marketing experience in events industry
- Successfully executed event marketing campaigns
- Successfully increased audience acquisition and sales revenue through multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Currently at senior marketing executive level or above
- Creative individual
- A target-driven team player