Media Contacts Ltd
Have you been doing some delegates sales but don’t enjoy the strict targets? This role could be for you.
The third largest global events company are looking for a confident and outgoing individual to join their close-knit team working on their esteemed portfolio of digital marketing conferences.
You’ll have all the benefits of working at such a large company, the future career prospects and investment into their employees, as well as the personal feel of working within a small established team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching and inviting key attendees based on feedback from your team and clients
- Being the point of contact for key clients post sale and working alongside them to define what a successful networking event would look and feel like to them
- Arranging facilitated one-to-one meetings with clients and attendees
The successful candidates will:
- Have the ability to network and socialise professionally with clients and delegates
- Be comfortable at being a brand ambassador for the companies established portfolio of digital marketing events
- Have a strong commercial acumen to contribute ideas to drive the commercial success of the conferences