Media Contacts Ltd
We’re looking for an experienced reporter to set the news agenda for the leading title covering the insurance market.
As a news writer, you’ll be responsible for identifying stories that are crucial to your audience and writing stories to daily deadlines. You’ll be working for an international financial news and business intelligence organisation with reporters, researchers, and analysts working internationally to provide exclusive and insightful stories covering financial and legal services.
We’re looking for someone with at least one year’s business reporting experience. This news service has offices in New York City, however, they are open to hiring a reporter in an East Coast or Central Eastern state to work remotely.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships with press offices and PR agencies
- Reading company announcements and using your news judgement to select significant stories
- Writing news stories and developing an angle that is relevant to your audience
Key requirements include:
- Some experience as a business reporter
- Excellent news judgment and writing skills
- An understanding of financial services and the insurance industry would be an advantage
Everyone who applies will get a response.
If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out via:
We’re hiring for positions across the media and business intelligence sectors. If you’d like information on other opportunities, get in touch.
If you’re looking to grow your media or business intelligence business, Media Contacts identify and recruit top talent. Get in touch if you would be interested in learning more about our service.