Media Contacts Ltd
Are you looking to kickstart your career in the events industry?
This growing events company in the heart of London are looking to add a member to their operation team.
The company have over 40 years of combined experience in their industry and has had massive growth over the past few years. The company are headquartered in London, but they host events internationally at some very exclusive locations.
Are you someone who wants travel to be a part of your job? Then this might be the role for you.
- Management of a variety of events including conferences, workshops, roundtables, and dinners.
- Implementation of duties on event days.
- Negotiation with suppliers.
- Project management to help facilitate events.
- Working to adhere to budgets given.
- Working directly with the operations manager on a growing team
- Enthusiastic and driven individual.
- Strong time management and ability to prioritise workload.
- An internship in the events industry/or work experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
This is an opportunity for a sociable, enthusiastic, and driven individual to join a market-leading events company where you will gain fantastic industry knowledge to elevate your career.