Media Contacts Ltd
Are you a recent graduate or individual looking to kickstart your career in the events industry?
Are you someone who wants to be given the opportunity to travel internationally?
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a fast-growing events team in the heart of London.
The company have over 40 years of combined experience and is looking to add another key member to their growing team. The company headquarters are in London but hosts events on an international scale, including Dubai, Singapore, and Portugal.
This opportunity is for an enthusiastic, sociable, and bright individual to join this well-established events company. Upon joining you will gain exposure to industry knowledge and be a part of a company that appreciates a work/life balance.
- Management of events including, but not limited to conferences, workshops, roundtables, and dinners.
- Collaboratively working with teams to manage the delivery of the events.
- Represent the company in a polite and professional manner.
- Financial management.
- Implementation of registration and badging facilities.
- Post-event procedures using CRM systems.
- Enthusiastic and driven individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload.
- Experience in the events industry is preferable but not a requirement.