Media Contacts Ltd
We are looking for someone who would be interested in joining a FTSE 250 company as an Operations manager on a 6-month contract. This candidate will be responsible for complete operational management and budgetary control of several flagship events, both physical and virtual. The Operations Manager will work closely with the event team, customers and the operations team in order to ensure the success of the events. The role has a scope of responsibility, ranging from venue selection and negotiation with suppliers, all the way to signing off and printing off signage for the events. If this sounds like a role you would thrive in, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Manage end to end delivery of conferences on a global platform
- Venue selection and negotiation with suppliers
- Budget management & increasing profit margin
- Organising staffing plans and requirements for each event
- Experience in in B2B event operations and end to end delivery
- Experience in contract negotiation and venue selection
- Knowledge of risk policies-VAT, Modern Slavery, Trade sanctions etc.
- Large scale conference operations experience
- Knowledge of virtual conference production is desired but not essential