Media Contacts Ltd
Are you interested in covering private markets, infrastructure, and agriculture? Do you have 1-2 years in financial journalism covering private capital?
Our client is looking for a Private Equity Reporter to join their team in Sydney. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Editor for their market-leading titles, covering some of the most exciting asset classes in private markets including food, natural capital, clean energy, and digital infrastructure as part of an award-winning global team of journalists.
The Private Equity Reporter’s responsibilities include:
- Writing daily news items for the publications
- Working on features
- Generating your own leads
- Liaising and establishing key relationships with senior market participants.
The Ideal Private Equity Reporter:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience in journalism or related field.
- Experience breaking off-diary stories.
- Interested in private markets, infrastructure, and agriculture.
- A subscriber-focused business intelligence company.
- Covering EMEA, USA & APAC.
- Provides industry-leading journalism, data, and market insight.
- Offices in New York, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, and London.
Everybody who applies will receive a response.
If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out via: