Media Contacts Ltd
This is an opportunity to join a growing and passionate team in one of the world’s premier B2B media corporations.
If you have experience managing projects, building client relationships, or engaging communities this role is for you.
Our client has a great flexible working policy, currently working 1-2 days in the office with flexible hours.
What will the Project Manager do?
- Onboard new members of their exclusive community made up of C-suite executives of the world’s biggest tech companies.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for current and prospective members, working towards KPIs to deliver high satisfaction.
- Act as the conduit between the production and sales teams to deliver projects, influence content and provide commercial solutions.
- Coordinate and deliver projects such as reports, working groups, and query responses.
- Be part of the delivery team on-site at events.
Skills, behaviours, and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in membership management (ideal), experience as project manager, EA, office manager, and event manager (preferred)
- Ability to comfortably engage with C-suite executives on a regular basis.
- Experience managing and developing relationships and partnerships.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- A natural networker, with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of project management tools and methods.
- Able to travel internationally to events multiple times a year.