Job reference: 29707
Are you a recent graduate with Public Relations trainee or intern experience looking for the next step in your career? This agency is looking for 3 new Account Executives to join their team in either beautiful Brighton or exciting London!
Don’t have PR experience already under your belt? Don’t worry! They are also looking at candidates that come from a media background looking for a new start in PR. If this is of interest to you then continue reading on…
- An influential Public Relations agency made up of a brilliant team of 20 journalists, media specialists and PR strategists
- PR for the most exciting design and creative agencies
- Offices located in Brighton with a shared workspace in London
- Fun culture and cool offices; on their way to a B Corp certification!
The Account Executive will:
- Pitch stories to journalists and monitor the media
- Craft creative and eye-catching copy relevant to your clients’ work
- Deliver outstanding results at a great speed
The Account Executive will have:
- First and foremost, an interest in design. Even if you are not very knowledgeable about the industry, you will want to learn more in your next role!
- About 6 months to 2 years of media or PR experience. You could be in a PR agency, media relations, press office or journalism role.
- An understanding of the PR industry and the media
- A passion for all things PR!
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in then please send your CV today!