Media Contacts Ltd
It’s high time to be writing on corporate debt.
We’re working with the world’s leading business news service covering credit markets. They have built a formidable team of journalists around the world who consistently uncover exclusive, market-moving stories. You’ll have the scope and opportunity to develop an unrivalled contact book of bankers, lawyers, and advisors to break news on the most significant debt financing deals in the market. You’ll be working alongside a best-in-class team of reporters with significant reputations in their field.
They’re looking for a reporter who is invested in significantly developing their knowledge, skills, and potential. A detailed knowledge of debt markets is advantageous, but not a requirement. We’re looking for reporters with a demonstrable interest in capital markets, a proactive mindset, and the power of persuasion.
- Developing a contact book of bankers, lawyers, and advisors
- Writing market-moving stories on the private financing deals
- Attend conferences internationally to develop your contact book and further your understanding of the sector
- Some experience as a business or investigative journalist
- A demonstrable interest and/ or knowledge of capital markets
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out via:
We’re hiring for positions across the media and business intelligence industries. If you’d like information on other opportunities, please email [email protected].