Job reference 27624
This is an opportunity to work with one of the world’s largest financial news and technology providers. They have built an expansive team of journalists around the world who consistently uncover exclusive, market-moving stories. Over the past few years, they have worked to develop a platform that fuses investigative journalism with artificial intelligence to present actionable intelligence to their audience.
As an M&A reporter, you will report on private, and private equity-backed financial services companies coming to market. You will speak with M&A bankers, advisors, and lawyers to get exclusive news on prospective sales and acquisitions ahead of the rest of the market. This is a fast-paced reporting role that would suit a proactive and persuasive journalist with a demonstrable interest in capital markets.
- Developing a contact book of M&A bankers, lawyers, and advisors
- Writing market-moving stories on telecoms, media, and technology business acquisitions
- Travelling to international conferences to develop your brand and position in the industry
- Some experience as a financial journalist
- A demonstrable interest in M&A and hunger to break news
- Excellent written and verbal communication, a persuasive personality
Everyone who replies will receive a response within one week.
We’re hiring for positions across the media and business intelligence industries. If you’d like information on other opportunities, please email [email protected].
If you’re looking to hire for your media or business intelligence business, Media Contacts identify and engage specialist talent across editorial, content, analysts, producers, sales, marketing, and operations. If you are interested in discussing how we can help, please email Ben at [email protected].