Media Contacts Ltd
This is an opportunity for an experienced journalist to join a trusted regulatory intelligence company.
This title specialises in providing exclusive insight for fintech and payment companies on how new laws and regulations affect their business operations. They help their readers to better manage their obligations and create market entry strategies.
As a reporter, you will be responsible for delivering exclusive news on regulations and analysing the impacts of these on the market. You will be able to showcase your technical research and reporting skills by incorporating data into articles, stories, and analytical pieces.
Key responsibilities include:
- Break exclusive news and insight into how regulations affect the market.
- Confidently evaluate leads and propose ideas to the editors.
- Attending events and conferences, and developing a strong network of sources.
Key requirements include:
- Experience as a B2B journalist is essential.
- Knowledge or experience in covering regulatory changes would be a significant advantage.
- Knowledge or experience in covering the fintech or payments industries would be a significant advantage.
This organisation is unable to provide sponsorship to those without the right to work in the United Kingdom.